Last Updated: Jan 1, 2022
Explanation and definition
Words where the first letter is capitalized has the meaning determined according to the following conditions.
The following definitions will have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service or the company or other entity on behalf of that individual accessing or using the Service, where applicable.
The company (referred to as "The Company", "We", "We" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to your letter.
- Branch means a controlling entity, controlled by or under common control with a party, where "controlling" means ownership of 50% or more of shares, dividends or other securities have the right to vote to elect a director or other governing body.
- Account means a single account created for You to access our Services or parts of our Services.
- Webpage refers to Quick Q&A, accessible from https://quickqa.net/
- Service refer to the website.
- Nation Refers to: Vietnam
Service Provider means any individual or legal entity processing data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Services, to provide the Services on behalf of the Company, to perform Services related services or to support the Company. company analyzes usage of the Service.
- Third-party social media services refers to any website or any social networking site where a User may log in or create an account to use the Service.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files placed on the computer, mobile device, or any other device of a website, that contain details about your browsing history on that website among many uses.
- Usage data refers to data that is automatically collected, generated by the use of the Service, or from the Service infrastructure itself (e.g. pageview duration).
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of Data Collected
While using our Services, we may ask You to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage data
Usage Data is automatically collected when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit , the time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Services using or through a mobile device, We may automatically collect certain information, including but not limited to the type of mobile device you use, your unique ID mobile device, your mobile device's IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Services or when you access the Services using or through a mobile device.
Tracking and cookie technology
You can instruct your Browser to refuse all Cookies or indicate when